Selling with an IRP Approved REALTOR®
Welcome to your preferred DND Real Estate Website. Helping make relocation moves fun and stress free! For free real estate relocation membership benefits, sign up and receive the most up to date info on changes to IRP Global Brookfield Relocation Real Estate program information and most recently sold comparables for your home!
*NOTE* Effective December 1st, 2017. CAF Members pay their Third Party Service Providers (TPSP) directly. For more information on how this effects the sale of your home, contact us today.
Selling when posted from CFB Edmonton Garrison
Audrey Abuan is an approved 3rd party supplier with IRP Global Brookfield Relocation Program and has helped hundreds of CF members and their families transfer quickly and effortlessly with her relocation real estate expertise. When you are selling a home, as a member of our national defense, it is more diverse than most civilian moves and having a relocation real estate agent on your side, can make the difference between selling and not selling.
When moving from CFB Edmonton Garrison, Audrey Abuan will:
- Contact you to set up the best time for your pre-list consultation. If you are currently over seas, we can do this via Skype.
- Refer you to another Real Estate Relocation REALTOR® (IRP Approved) at your posted destination, who will contact you to re-confirm your real estate needs and start your new home search for you prior to your arrival with a pre-booked your property inspection (IRP Approved Inspector), This will allow you to free up some time on your HHT (House Hunting Trip).
- Provide you with both a complete market analysis (CMA) of your current homes's value as well as a pricing strategy.
- Provide you, at no cost, listing your home on the MLS system and providing you with Audrey Abuan's "Exclusive Seller Services" including ample marketing, attracting more potential buyers.
- Suggest and advise to any changes which may be required to attract more buyers including any repairs, staging, ambiance which may be need to make your home more attractive to buyers.
- Maintain all IRP Real Estate monthly reports which will be sent to both you and your Brookfield representative.
- Keep your Brookfield Approved REALTOR at your posted designation informed on the sale process of your home to ensure your moving dates are lined up properly.
- Assist you with finding other IRP Brookfield Approved professionals (i.e. lawyers) as required.
- Negotiate all offers to secure you, my client, the most amount of money.
- Keep you up to date on the sale of your home, assist you in obtaining other relevant documents you may require.
Contact Audrey Abuan today for your free pre-list home market evaluation.
We understands how stressful moving can be when you have time restraints. Audrey Abuan is a relocation real estate specialist and has helped hundreds of military members and thier families relocated in Edmonton and surrounding areas. Audrey makes this transition easier by knowing how the process works and working closely other Brookfield Approved contacts and approved IRP suppliers to avoid delays and make the move less stressful. If you have any questions reguarding your posting, feel free to contact Audrey anytime.