Buying with a Relocation Specialist
Congratulations on your posting to CFB Edmonton Garrison! Also known as the "Steele Barracks", the 3rd Canadian Division Support Base Edmonton is located only a few minutes from North Edmonton, 20 minutes from the popular military town of Morinville and a half hour from Gibbons and Bon Accord which offer great properties with more affordable prices.
I am here to help answer any questions you may have about the best places to buy, knowing you may be posted out at any time. I will ensure that the home you purchase will be the best for resale purposes, saving you money and stress on your next HHT. Let's get started to save you time, money and make your house hunting trip a little less stressful and a bit more fun!
Buying When Posted to CFB Edmonton Garrison
For all of our IRP-DND Military Client HHT's. we ensure a member of our team is available to the miltary member 24/7, which means they recieve the attention needed to make an informed and educated purchase, eliminating "house buying" stress for a more enjoyable house hunting trip.
- Prior to your home hunting trip (HHT), we will provide you with up to date market information and assess your housing needs
- We will pre-book your property inspection with a certified property inspector who is also on the Approved Brookfield IRP list, avoiding time delays.
- Prior to arrival, we will send a package on Edmonton & other communities close to the Edmonton Garrison including demographics on communities, price points, maps, schools and any further information needed about the buying process.
- We will have previewed and researched any properties which caught your attention prior to your arrival, to ensure there are no disappointments when you view them.
- If needed, we can recommend accommodations for your HHT including hotels which cater to military, hotels with swimming pools for some family downtime, pet friendly hotels, etc.
- We provide a selection of Brookfield IRP Approved home inspectors and lawyers. We also have mortgage brokers who are familiar with the military member benefits, including the rate buy-down option.
*NOTE* Effective December 1st, 2017. CAF Members pay their Third Party Service Providers (TPSP) directly. For more information on how this effects your HHT, contact us today.
For free real estate relocation membership benefits, don't forget to sign up and receive the most up to date information on any changes to IRP Global Brookfield Relocation Real Estate program information and the newest properties for sale surrounding the Edmonton Garrison.
Helping make relocation moves fun and stress free!
Need to sell your current home first? Contact an IRP Approved REALTOR® for a no obligation, free home evaluation!