Houses for Sale in Edmonton


Cell: 780-910-5179

Homes for sale in Rideau Park Edmonton

Rideau Park is a rather compact community and quite diverse in terms of its land use. Residential land use takes up just over a third of the total land area, while commercial and institutional real estate space accounts for the remainder.


Residential structures are mixed within the neighbourhood. Single and semi-detached houses account for 30 percent of all units and apartment condominiums under five stories account for the remaining 70 percent. The bulk of home construction in Rideau Park occurred during the 1970s. The school and park site are located in Rideau Park’s centre and also serve residents in Duggan. The neighbourhood is named after Rideau Hall, the official residence in Ottawa of the Governor-General of Canada.


Rideau Park, Edmonton Duggan Area Homes

Not logged in
Login with:
Listing information last updated on October 22, 2017
Copyright 2017 by the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton. All Rights Reserved.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton.