Homes for Sale in Edmonton


Cell: 780-910-5179

Homes for sale in Maple Edmonton

Located in The Meadows in southeast Edmonton, Maple was established in 2010 through the adoption of the Maple Neighbourhood Structure Plan. Homes in Maple are approximately 85 percent houses and duplexe homes, while the remaining 15 percent is comprised of condominiums.

Fulton Creek crosses through the central portion of Maple, and Fulton Marsh is located in the northwest corner, offering constructed wetland and opportunities to observe wildlife. Maple property owners have easy access to amenities in Tamarack, Larkspur, Wild Rose, and Terwillegar, as well as the rest of the city via Anthony Henday Drive and Whitemud Drive.


Aster   Laurel   Maple   Meadows
Silver Berry     Tamarack     Wild Rose      

Maple, Edmonton Meadows Area Homes

Not logged in
Listing information last updated on September 25, 2017