Houses for Sale in Edmonton


Cell: 780-910-5179

Homes for sale in Lymburn Edmonton

Lymburn is located in the west part of the city, just south of the Whitemud Drive and east of Anthony Henday Drive. Homes in Lymburn Edmonton straddle both West Japer Place South Area and the West Jasper Place Outline Plan.

Properties in Lymburn were developed throughout the 1980s and ’90s. Real Estate development is approximately 70 percent housess, and the remaining 30 percent is a mixture of low-rise apartments, row housing, and duplexes.

Two schools, Lymburn Elementary and St. Martha Elementary, are centrally located within the neighbourhood. A small shopping centre on 76 Avenue and 178 Street provides a variety of commercial services to local area home owners. Lymburn was named to honour John F. Lymburn, a Scottish-born lawyer who served as Attorney General in the Alberta Legislative Assembly from 1926 to 1935.


Lymburn, Edmonton Callingwood Area Homes

Not logged in
Login with:
Listing information last updated on October 24, 2017
Copyright 2017 by the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton. All Rights Reserved.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton.