Houses for Sale in Edmonton


Cell: 780-910-5179

Homes for sale in Lorelei Edmonton

Homes for sale in Lorelei Edmonton are located in north Edmonton, near the Palisades, CFB Garrison and Castle Downs Districts. During the oil-driven economic boom of the 1970s, The municipality expanded its boundaries to accommodate a steady population growth. In 1971, the city annexed the entire Castle Downs and Lake District area. Development of neighbourhoods in the Castle Downs area began shortly after the land was subdivided, and construction continued into the 1980s.


Today, Lorelei is a fully developed community with a variety of housing types. Stand alone houses comprise about 57 percent of all housing, while the remaining 43 percent is comprised of a mixture of condominium styles and duplexes. Castle Downs Shopping Centre, located at 108 Street and Castle Downs Road, provides commercial services to Lorelei residents. The Castle Downs area was named by the developer, who named the subdivisions after famous castles. Lorelei is named after a historical castle site located on the Rhine, a river in Germany.


Lorelei, Edmonto Castle Downs Area Homes

Not logged in
Login with:
Listing information last updated on October 22, 2017
Copyright 2017 by the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton. All Rights Reserved.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton.