Houses for Sale in Edmonton


Cell: 780-910-5179

Homes for Sale in Lansdowne Edmonton

Approximately 64 percent of Lansdowne residences are stand alone houses on above average sized lots. The remaining 36 percent of homes are condominiums located in the southeast and northeast corners of Lansdowne. Homes for sale in Lansdowne Edmonton are built in the 1960's era and are located in the Southgate, Strathcona district.

The focus of the neighbourhood is a multi-purpose educational and recreational site with nearby transit routes. Strategically placed paths and the grassy open space of a pipeline right-of-way promote pedestrian and bicycle travel through the neighbourhood. Bicycle paths also run through the eastern portion of the nearby University of Alberta farm fields. To the west, Whitemud Creek Ravine offers a natural woodland habitat, a skiing and recreational facility, and access to river valley park trails.

Lansdowne Home occupants are served by businesses located in the Lansdowne Shopping Centre. A wider range of goods and services is available at the nearby Southgate Centre. Neighbourhood residents also have good road access to other shopping and employment destinations via 122 Street. Lansdowne was named in honour of the Earl of Lansdowne.


Lansdowne, University Area Homes

Not logged in
Login with:
Listing information last updated on October 21, 2017
Copyright 2017 by the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton. All Rights Reserved.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton.