Selling when posted from the Edmonton Garrison
Audrey Abuan is an approved 3rd party supplier with IRP Global Brookfield Relocation Program and has many of Canadian Forces members and their families transfer quickly and effortlessly with her relocation real estate expertise. When you are selling a home with DND, it's more diverse than most civilian moves and having a relocation real estate specialist on your side, can make the difference between selling and not selling.
When moving from CFB Edmonton Garrison, Audrey Abuan will:
- Contact you to set up the best time for your pre-list consultation. If you are currently over seas, we can do this via Skype.
- Refer you to another Real Estate Relocation REALTOR® Specialist (IRP Approved) at your posted destination who will also contact you to re-confirm your real estate needs and start your new home search for you prior to your arrival and pre-booked your property inspection (IRP Approved), This will allow you to free up some time on your HHT (House Hunting Trip).
- Provide you with a complete market analysis of your current homes's value and provide a list of appraisers for your Brookfield Providers File.
- Provide you, at no cost, listing your home on the MLS system and providing you with Audrey Abuan's "Exclusive Seller Services"
- Maintain all IRP Real Estate monthly reports which will be sent to both you and your Brookfield representative.
- Keep your Brookfield Approved REALTOR at your posted designation informed on the sale process of your home to ensure your moving dates are lined up properly.
- Assist you with finding other IRP Brookfield Approved professionals (i.e. lawyers) as required.
- Negotiate all offers to secure you, my client, the most amount of money.
- Keep you up to date on the sale of your home, assist you in obtaining other relevant documents you may require.
Contact Audrey Abuan today for your free pre-list home market evaluation.