How to Avoid Paying Too Much for a House
Before you offer any seller a price for a property, there are a few facts you should to know. The asking price of a property does not necessarily reflect the "market value" of the home.
Below are a few questions you should check into prior to making an offer.
- Is the property tax assessment accurate? If not, find out why
- What is the latest real estate trend in that neighborhood? Are real estate prices going up or coming down?
- Have there been any recent drug busts, break and enters or other community crimes you should be aware of?
- How much was the banks property appraisal?
- Is the property staged to avoid any defects?
Click here for FREE professional REALTORS® advice.
Click here for Edmonton Area Foreclosures.