Houses for Sale in Edmonton

"RAISING THE REAL ESTATE BAR"

Rideau Park - Duggan Area Edmonton Homes

Duggan Area Houses             2 Story Homes             New Homes            Duplexes            Bungalows
           Condos

 

Rideau Park is a rather compact community and quite diverse in terms of its land use. Residential land use takes up just over a third of the total land area, while commercial and institutional real estate space accounts for the remainder.

Residential structures are mixed within the neighbourhood. Single Family houses and semi-detached houses account for 30 percent of all units and apartment condominiums under five stories account for the remaining 70 percent. The bulk of home construction in Rideau Park occurred during the same time as the rest of the Duggan and Kaskitayo areas. The school and park site are located in Rideau Park’s centre and also serve residents in Duggan. The community is named after Rideau Hall, the official residence in Ottawa of the Governor-General of Canada.

Rideau Park Houses

1-2/2
  • 4216 109A Street in Edmonton: Zone 16 House for sale : MLS® # E4090151

    Main Photo: 4216 109A Street in Edmonton: Zone 16 House for sale : MLS® # E4090151
    $499,900
    Single Family
    Courtesy of Sara J Kalke of RE/MAX River City
    Status:
    Active
    MLS® Num:
    E4090151
    Bedrooms:
    6
    Bathrooms:
    4
    Floor Area:
    2,540 sq. ft.
    FACES PARK, SIX BEDROOMS, BEAUTIFUL HOME! You will love this gorgeous 2,538 ft2 5+1 bedroom, 3.5 bath two-storey home in Rideau Park. Sunny living room with hardwood flooring, vaulted open beam ceilings, wide hardwood flooring. Formal dining room. Lovely kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher and stove, breakfast nook, main floor family room with fireplace and door to the deck. Three bedrooms and a full bathroom on the main floor including king-sized master with two-piece bath. Two huge bedrooms upstairs including second master bedroom with walk-in closet and a Jack and Jill bathroom. Fully-finished basement with one more bedroom, full bath, and a huge family room / games room. Big pie shaped lot (633.3 m2), very private backyard. Fabulous central location facing a treed pocket park. Quick access to Whitemud, the University of Alberta, walking distance to Rideau Park School. Welcome home! More details
    AUDREY ABUAN
  • 4108 107A Street in Edmonton: Zone 16 House for sale : MLS® # E4084638

    Main Photo: 4108 107A Street in Edmonton: Zone 16 House for sale : MLS® # E4084638
    $429,900
    Single Family
    Courtesy of Anthony Cheung of Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited
    Status:
    Active
    MLS® Num:
    E4084638
    Bedrooms:
    4
    Bathrooms:
    3
    Floor Area:
    1,862 sq. ft.
    Updated home with large solarium is located in a corner lot that has a nice backyard with house front facing one side and garage the other side. Garage and concrete RV parking have direct access to street (No back alley driving in winter time). The 24x24 garage is every mechanic's dream. 4 bedrooms. 2.5 bathrooms. All updated vinyl windows. Updated bathrooms and paint. Some updated appliances. The 3rd level has a full bathroom, 4th bedroom and family room that walks out to a large beautiful solarium across the back of the house. Solarium has door that leads to a nice back yard and is adjacent to garage access for convenience. No through-traffic location. Beautiful cul-de-sac crescent with walkway to parks, high schools, public and catholic elementary schools. Good bus services off the crescent. Absolutely gorgeous! More details
    AUDREY ABUAN
1-2/2
Listing information last updated on December 13, 2017
Houses for Sale in Edmonton
Cell: 780-910-5179
Copyright 2017 by the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton. All Rights Reserved.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton.